Tuesday, April 05, 2005

Quick Hits...

50,000- That is the amount of miles that my truck turned over this morning. Its a 2002 bought in Jan. 2002. That averages out to about 1285 miles per month. I guess that is not too horrible, but imagine one trip from Dallas to Chicago and back per month. In a truck!

Ipod- Greatest invention since refridgerators. Really. Honest. I have 12 gigs of music on my little ninjapod, and it makes the 1285 miles a month a lot easier to digest.

Spring-Flowers, sunshine, sneezing, coughing, aches, pains, stuffy heads, and baseball. I love it. Well ok only the baseball and sunshine part.

Time changes-You loose an hour of sleep in the spring, and it takes weeks to adjust. I now drive to work in the dark, and get home in what feels like the middle of the day. I guess it could be worse. I could be home all day. Sneezing, coughing....

No comments: