Tuesday, May 09, 2006

When ya got to, ya got to....

Work is kicking ninjamunkey butt, trying to figure out the hell that is retail schedules.

but until I have a full fledge day off with nothing to do, *like that will ever happen* I have a little story I wanted to share.


We are in the process of potty training the baby munkey. He is doing great, and likes to remind us that he wears undies now, not diapers.

One of the best things about retail is that I can take him to daycare everyday. I like spending those quality moments with him, before he gets awake and can be a handful, and is only a little grouchy.

With the new potty training, we have made it a habit that when I wake him in the morning, the first thing we do is go to the potty. This morning, as he was half asleep sitting there, he looked at me and said:

"Daddy, sometimes I just dont hafta go. That's all."

My boy, growing up, getting smarter by the day.

No comments: