Friday, March 03, 2006

This will all make perfect sense, someday

Day 5 of training has been recorded in the books. I now have a weekend in front of me. A weekend of sightseeing and picture taking, the complete tourist package. Damn only 5 days. I look back at day 1-3 and they are a haze. Sometimes life moves so quickly, the only choice you have is to ride the current, hoping to keep your head above water.

I feel like the family I was complaining about not seeing enough is with me though. They are my water wings in the river of life. Damn that is poetic, or pathetic, depending on who you ask.

1 comment:

SimonZealotes said...

Nate...

I think you're surviving it nicely, a hell of a lot better than I ever would have.

Here's a little something for you...rock on...

http://forum.free-games.com.au/images/users/12796-user_icon.gif

:)