Thursday, December 22, 2005

All these things that I have done...

Just a quick catch up of sorts, and hopefully I can get more details over the next week, as i am going to be off work after Christmas until after New Years. Until then I have...

drank way too much whiskey

had steaks at 2 high end restaurants, the first I told you about, the second, I would not really suggest. It was a bit too pretentious for my tastes.

Worked a lot, but been reassigned, so my job revolves around cleaning, stacking and otherwise letting my IT skills go to waste for the most part.

Been to a party in a phonebooth, but it was one hell of a party.

figured out that sometimes, there are people that bend the rules just like I do, only this time it worked to my benefit.

planned a big christmas feast, cancelled a christmas feast, planned a christmas feast.

Began getting things in order for a "festivus" party on new years eve, complete with a patio heater for us smokers.

drank more whiskey

learned that I will actually eat lobster and shrimp, if prepared correctly.

wondered if I should do another whiskey run.


Hopefully I can detail more as time goes on, but for now, here it is.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

"Phonebooth". I like that. Sounds much better than the Fortress of Solitude.

And I warned everyone that my place was small, hence the small guest list. I just didn't expect everyone (and I mean everyone to show up.)

Happy Kwanza, brutha'.

Anonymous said...

Love that song. Had to log onto itunes and listen while I read your blog. Giggle...