Monday, November 28, 2005

Schmolodays...

So trying to catch up for my extended absense from the blog is going to be tough. I have done so much, yet have so little to report. I will attempt to catch up soon with everything, but in quick hit style to be revisited soon...

1) My wife's family seems to have dual opinions of me. I am great, wonderful and super, but some feel that I don't have enough of a future, and will not be able to provide for my family. It is quite hard to resist saying, "unlike so many of you, if I had to start over, I am smart enough to figure it out" Its not like the IT industry is going the way of Betamax. Geez...

2) Alcohol makes every holiday gathering so much easier to tolorate. Just ask me, and that big bottle of Crown I put a major dent into.

3) Work is work, but the future employment options of Mr. Ninjamunkie are looking so much better. Just need to stay focused on the task at hand, and know that somewhere over the rainbow, things are brighter. Hopefully.

4) Never eat chinese food that is described as "strips of beef, deep fried, and covered in a spicy sauce" In fact, ignore anything that is deep fried beef. "you know my T-Bone is good, but if I deep fried it in batter...mmmm boy"

That is about all I have time for now, but I promise to come back as soon as possible.

3 comments:

SimonZealotes said...

"but some feel that I don't have enough of a future, and will not be able to provide for my family. It is quite hard to resist saying, "unlike so many of you, if I had to start over, I am smart enough to figure it out""


...Amen, brother, amen.

Ali said...

why is there a number 3? There's never a number 3...

We so should have photo-documented the liter of Crown and its untimely demise.

Anonymous said...

Ditto Ali's "number 3" comment.