Monday, May 02, 2005

Times, they are a changing...

So here I am, beginning week 2 as a full time employee. Granted most of the past 6 months, I have been looking for another job, but at least I get a regular paycheck, I think. I can ride that wave for a while.

Yesterday, we added a new member to the family. His name is Mojo-3. The third dog in my lifetime I have named mojo. The first, was a little furball that grew into a huge akita. Great dog, that my ex decided needed to go for a run, and was let out of the yard and vanished. Mojo-2 was a dalmation/retriever mix. He ate the better part of 3 apartments, 2 houses, several fences, a few couches, and a down comforter. He was probably clinically insane, and we should have never kept him as long as we did.

Mojo-3 is a Black Lab. Very pretty dog. He is 5 weeks old, a little furball. I think baby munkey and wrigley, the golden, took to him very much already. Lets hope the name does not carry a bad trait, otherwise we might have to stick with names that have no history.

Exciting weekend of feeling like we never stopped running, but we got new summer clothes, and shoes, and things we needed, and even got mother's day out of the way already for my mom.

Good times.

Sometimes.

No comments: