Monday, June 20, 2005

Things I have learned...

I have learned that a household full of children is a surefire reminder that you dont want any more.

I have learned that a desk drawer in the center of a bad knee will make it feel even worse.

I have learned that Texas and summer go together like cake and ice cream.

I have learned that sometimes, being late for work is more important than being on time.

I have learned that spending money on CD's is not good if you cannot copy the contents to listen to on an Ipod, instead, downloading those songs from a free P2P program works fine.

I have learned that sometimes, reading a book and eating a quiet lunch is better than running errands or going to lunch with co-irkers.

I have learned that no amount of work goes un-noticed, especially by you.

No comments: