Friday, June 03, 2005

*Happy dance*

For the past week I have been working at a new job. Not just any job, but a job that I actually look forward to coming to, and enjoy working at. No one has laughed at me, made me feel stupid for not knowing something. Enjoy a happy dance at my expense!


Observations from the past week, in no particular order:
Guy with a "Will work for food" sign, talking on his cell phone on the corner.

Camaro, Bumper sticker says "I can't drive 55" doing about 30 in the fast lane.

Toyota Corolla on the side of the road, hazzards flashing, but in big autolot paint on the window "Runs Great!"

The Staples Catalog for office supplies has no staples listed in it. Why?

Calling the ATT business internet support line and get greeted with "If you are having issues with your internet connection, connect with us at www.att.com..." Ummm isn't that why I was calling?

Biggest complaint in my office "I was working on my laptop, and it said it was running critically low on battery life, and that I should charge it. Do I need to plug it in for that, or is it one of those wireless computers?"

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Yay!! I'm glad you love the new gig, and that they love you!! :)

I loved your observations. They made me giggle.

I love happy dances!!