Friday, September 09, 2005

Musing....

One of my new favorite activities to do at work when I am bored, is to go into blogger, and hit "Next Blog" button on the top right of the page. I can find every flavor of blog out there, some that I bookmark to follow up with, cause they are either amusing, funny, or just plain odd. Mind you I have to get through a lot of international blogs, which I dont read, only because I dont know that many foreign languages. Bus boy is not a language.


I am supposed to sing tomorrow night at the fiesta. Not sure how that came about, but its a good song, and one that has become one of my favorites the past few weeks. Should be a nice train wreck


So I just filled up the tank on the jeep, and it was 50 bucks. How in the hell are minimum wage workers making it to work and back? Hell, at this rate, how am I?


I watched part of the concert benifit for the Gulf Coast, and it ended abruptly. The message was the live video has ended, but in the background I could hear who i assume are IT guys walking around, talking. One hour? That is all they are going to be on? Seriously? Who decided that one?


Greatest quote I have found recently is from Steve Jobs, Apple Inc, "Live each day like its your last, cause one day, your going to be right" How true it is.


I thought I had more, but I got a rock

No comments: