Thursday, August 18, 2005

I am a blogging, quiz taking fool!!!!

stolen from everyone else that did this before me


LAYER ONE: ON THE OUTSIDE
Name: Nathan
Birthdate: 09/07/1975
Birthplace: Langdon, ND
Current Location: Fort Worth, TX
Hair Color: Brown
Righty or Lefty: Bat and Throw Left

LAYER TWO: ON THE INSIDE
Your heritage: American Indian, Irish, welsh, Italian, corgi, Labrador,
Shoes you wore today: NB 405
Your fears: spiders, clowns, losing my family
Your perfect pizza: deepdish with hamburger, pepperoni, sausage
Goal you'd like to achieve: Be content to just be

LAYER THREE: there is NEVER a three.

LAYER FOUR: YESTERDAY, TODAY, TOMORROW
Your most overused phrase on IM: yeah…
Your thoughts first waking up: 4:40am??? Im not in morning radio!
Your best physical feature: Adonis like muscle tone
Your bedtime: Before the news, after some Tivo
Your most missed memory: Playing outside til it got dark, not worrying about strangers, kidnappers, and pedophiles like my son will.

LAYER FIVE: YOUR PICK
Pepsi or Coke: Wild Cherry Pepsi
McDonald's or Burger King: Usually Micky D’s, for consistancy
Single or group dates: single, just cause I did not have many friends
Adidas or Nike: New Balance
Lipton Ice Tea or Nestea: Lipton
Chocolate or vanilla: swirl
Cappuccino or coffee: which is free?

LAYER SIX: DO YOU? or ARE YOU?
Smoke: Yes, after a long hiatus
Cuss: Hell yes
Single: Proudly, no
Have a crush: all day every day
Think you've been in love: yes
Like high school: sometimes
Want to get married: Already am, so sure
Believe in yourself: nope
Get motion sickness: not much
Think you're attractive: if they like fat men in overcoats, sure
Think you're a health freak: hmmm, besides the cigarettes?
Get along with your parents: Actually, for the first time in 30 years, yes
Like thunderstorms: Love them, especially when they are violent
Play an instrument: my organ, and well guitar, and some piano

LAYER SEVEN: IN THE PAST MONTH
Drank alcohol: yup
Gone on a date:yup
been on stage: define stage…
eaten an entire box of Oreos: Nah, not for me
Eaten sushi: never
Been dumped: no
Gone skating: no
Gone skinny dipping: not yet
Stolen anything: the ladies hearts….

LAYER EIGHT: HAVE YOU EVER
Played a game that required removal of clothing: Don’t think so
Been caught "doing something:” A few times
Been called a tease: nearly every day
Gotten beaten up: yes

LAYER NINE: GETTING OLDER
Age you hope to be married: still? 80
Number of Children: only 1
Describe your dream wedding: something to look back on and smile, and have photos we could proudly display
How do you want to die: Not today, tomorrow is out too, see me in 2075
What do you want to be when you grow up: The same thing I am now, a big kid
Where would you most like to visit: Inexpensive gas station

LAYER TEN: IN A GAL/GUY
Best eye color: Green/Hazel
Best hair color: brown/auburn/red
Short or long hair: hair depends on person, some look hot with short hair, some, not so much
Height: not a concern, but shorter than me
Best first date location: NOT El Chico’s restaurant
Best first kiss location: mouth area

LAYER ELEVEN: IN THE NUMBERS
Number of people I could trust with my life: two Ali and Me
Number of CDs I own: Hmmm 50 gigs of MP3’s count?
Number of piercings: left ear
Number of tattoos: planning number 2, and covering #1
Number of times my name has appeared in the newspaper: Several
Number of scars on my body: Lets see, 100, 101, 102….not quite sure

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

First, I did not know that you were born in North Dakota.

Second, you know you could trust me with your life. Well, unless I'm driving...

The Ninjamunkey said...

should I ever trust someone named backdoor John? Seriously?